Monday 12 March 2012

Glitz Design March Challenge

Afternoon girls =) I hope everyone has had a fabulous weekend and found some creative time in there as well! I don't know about anyone else but I love this time of year when all the new CHA ranges start rolling in and I feel totally spoilt for choice. On Friday, all my new Glitz Design ranges arrived and OMG, they are just as I had hoped, AMAZING! I couldn't help but want to start a layout straight away with my favorite line, Happy Travels and what better reason, than for a Glitz Design challenge! The challenge for March is to incorporate text into your layout. I have done this with a few of their gorgeous paper layers.





Hope everyone has an awesome week. TFL xox

16 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeeeeee this!! GORGEOUS photo and LOVING the balloon, the pennants and those flowers! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is just gorgeous Georgia!!! i love those prima flowers too!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow wow wow! Georgia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is so gorgeous!!! the papers may be beautiful, but when you weave your magic with them they become divine!! love this.. the flower cluster is awesomely stunning.. the design, the layers... really lovely layout!! love it! (and no i didn't get any scrappiness done on the weekend... but here's hoping for later on!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is also really beautiful... amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! WOOOOOOOOOOOW! GEORGIA... This is TOTALLY spectacular!!! I LOVE all that you have done here!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely. I really like that flower cluster.

    ReplyDelete
  7. another beauty ... wowzer Georgia .. loveeeeeeeeeeeeee it xxoox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Georgia, these colors are freaking fabulous!! I love this page, so pretty- what an amazing photo and all of your details are pulled together SO well here- LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous work Georgia... adore all your beautiful detail!! LOVE the new Glitz papers... I am waiting for mine to arrive in the mail.. can't wait! :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I LOVE IT!! THE PHOTO IS AMAZING!!!
    WONDERFUL WORK AS ALWAYS! A BIG HUG! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Amazing page! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful...I love the way your flowers are put together...so pretty and the colouring is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally gorgeous!!! Love the metal chains around the balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an awesome layout!! love the balloon! sooo cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete