Saturday 25 May 2013

Classes, CSI & A New Design Team!!


Hey everyone!! 
I hope your weekend is going well so far. 
So I have a long list of things to get through so will get started...

So in response to the almost daily requests I get about classes, I have created an online class..YAY! So basically this is everything you get in a normal face to face class but you get to do it from home in your pj's or like a few girls who have already pre-ordered these kits, have a crop night using the kit & class.

So, you get a full kit with mixed media products, tutorial and tips and tricks. I have based this kit around collage layering techniques which is what I get asked most about.

Each kit is $32 which includes everything. Without having to get on a plane, book a hotel and hire a venue it is 1/2 the price of a normal class plus you get two projects instead of one and get to keep the mixed media goodies once you are done!!

So I am taking pre-orders up until the 10th June, with delivery due around the 3rd/4th week of June.  I can ship within both Australia & Internationally.

To pre-order click here


Ok next on my list is a new layout as part of my Guest Designer spot over at CSI this month. Here is the challenge...


And here is my take. At the time I didn't have any papers that matched this color palette so all my color has been added with art mediums and embellishments. Slightly different to my normal style, bit of a throw back to what I use to create12 months ago!!





And last on my list but certainly not least you may notice a new DT badge on my side bar. I am very excited to announce that I have been invited to join the uber talented team over at 2Crafty. Just LOVE LOVE their chipboard so I am sooo excited to get started to soon :)

So that's it for now, thanks for stopping by!
Georgia xox

23 comments:

  1. What a stunning lo, fabulous flower clusters

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this, even if it is a 'throwback'... & well done you with your online class & kit...I'm it'll be an absolute sell out:):) We all want a little of the Georgia Magic:):) AND BIG congrats on 2Crafty:):):)!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Love your use of the colour palette. Congrats on the new DT gig :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lay-out looks amazing! I absolutely love the colour combo and the beautiful flower arrangement.
    Big congrats on the DT spot! I can't wait to see the beautiful creations that you will do for them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Georgia, i am always impressed by your work! wow!
    love the colors and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats to you my friend and this layout is just so beautiful and inspiring .. your classes look very tempting and inviting x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow.
    Well done on the new DT spot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Another beauty! Love the flowery mix!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A stunning LO, I love the colour combo and embellishments...and congrats on your new DT spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a FANTASTIC idea with the online class G.... your layout is SENSATIONAL... & a BIG Congrats on the newest Designing Team spot!! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your. Work. Is. INCREDIBLE. Nuff said! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats again!! Glad to have you joining us!! Love this lo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just LOVE the layout! Congratulations on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful work Georgia....I'm a big fan of your work and this is stunning as usual. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Georgina, your work is always amazing, unique and I am always left speechless at it.. really love your layout, you have a talent for colors and the layering is exquisite.. stunning..

    ReplyDelete
  16. GORGEOUS color combo!!! Love love love the details you put into this...STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looove your CSI layout & so glad to have you on our DT. Big Hugz Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those colours are just bang, amazing! Big congrats on the DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello! Greetings from Brazil! Gorgeous work! I tried to buy the kit for your class but it is out of stock, though! : (

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome, awesome work. I adore your style, Georgia! Congrats on the GDT and DT spots- you're on a roll!! And I can imagine you should have another big one coming up if they're smart ;) hee hee...you're amazing.

    xErin

    ReplyDelete