Thursday 4 July 2013

New Creations For Ingvild Bolme

Back again....two posts in one day!!

This time is to share my new design team projects for the very talented Ingvild Bolme...

First up a little canvas. As a self confessed control freak who gets easily flustered when things don't got to plan, 'Keep Calm' is pretty much my daily mantra....



I have used a combination of acrylic paint, Crackle Paint, Luminarte H20 watercolors and Ingvild Bolme Chalk Fluid edgers in White, Brick & Black Coal to create my background.


I have used a couple of my staple go to embellishments, Ingvild Bolme Junkyard Findings Small Typo Bulbs. Can't get enough of these babies!!!!






As well as a Junkyard Findings Special Screw to hang them with and some Junkyard Findings Jeans Buttons studs to the corners of my canvas.




My next project is an Art Journal cover...



I have used some 7Dots Studio 'Love Is In The Air' paper as my base and added lots of different art mediums to create texture and depth.




My embellishments include a Ingvild Bolme stunning 'Fly Away' Resin Treasures, a 'Typo Bulb', a 'Rusty Typo Zipper' as well as more stunning 'Junkyard Findings Jeans Buttons' and 'Bolts And Nuts'.

As well as some Prima Flowers, Wood Icons & stamp, 7Dots Studio Stickers and 2Crafty chipboard.




Thanks so much for stopping by....again!!
Georgia



24 comments:

  1. LOVE both very much :) Particularly love the canvas and the crackle finish in the centre of the background. Will try that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both because I love your style heaps but the canvas mantra really works well with the photo you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHhh, this is awesome, love both of them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you have done amazing work with Ingvild's products! Gorgeous canvas and great book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAR OUT!! You are 1 TALENTED chick or lady which ever you prefer.... That photo is PRETTY AWESOME!! Both of these are UTTERLY AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow wow wow soooooooooooooooooo much yummyness Georgia xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! I'm left speachless and breathless! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow! absolutely amazing work!! sooo gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pages are really well done, I like them a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesomely cool art works!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are just phenomenal!! truly exceptional work!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful creations! Such talent! Love both of these!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning, so creative and amazing.. you sure have an amazing talent for that trendy style.. love these...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing projects! And your new blog banner is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the canvas. I was admiring those metal findings in the corners even before you mentioned them, they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I just love these both, Georgia!! You always do such incredible work for Ingvild- she is truly lucky to have you :)!! Your details are always magnificent~!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovly Layouts thanks for showing it to us:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. красиво, инересно, креативно.

    ReplyDelete
  19. AMAZING! don't know what else to say. You blow my mind :D

    ReplyDelete