Sunday 23 March 2014

Prima Marketing & Ingvild Bolme March Blog Hop


Hey guys!!

I hope everyone is having an awesome weekend. It's Prima blog hop time for the Ingvild Bolme design team this month with lots of amazing creations from my fellow DT members. You can check them out here.

So this is my contribution, a layout of my new kitten Izzy, who as we speak is going crazy up our hallway chasing a ball of paper. Kitten make the best entertainment!!



 #990008 Cartographer - Carte 12 x 12 Paper, #990039 Cartographer - Carte Postale 12 x 12 Paper, #990183 Cartographer 3 x 4 ATC Pad, #990176 Cartographer 6 x 4 ATC Pad, #527006 Lollipops Frosty Brown Flowers, #564957 Sunrise Sunset Wood Buttons, #553265 Printery Flowers, #891897 Ingvild Bolme Junkyard Findings - Bath Tab Knobs, #892258 Ingvild Bolme Junkyard Findings - Office Metals

Thanks as always for stopping by!
Georgia xox

8 comments:

  1. What a rockin' layout! LOVE it!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gob smacked once again! You create amazing and remarkable layouts! Love this! And enjoy your new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how a cute kitten.
    I especially like the frame around the paper, the details With the thread. The Washitape and the paint platters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!! Your creations always amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaahh, what can I say? Stunning!

    ReplyDelete